• Promote the understanding of the different relations of large companies with MSMEs in the innovation scenario, trying to understand the realities and identifying the main gaps, mechanisms and management practices that can leverage this type of relationship.
• Understand the main demands and challenges that a large company can have in its innovation strategy in order to unfold it as an opportunity for MSMEs.
• Discuss experiences and mechanisms of interaction between companies of different sizes regarding to innovation management and joint development.
• Know and disseminate the experience of large companies in technology and innovation transfering for MSMEs.
• Know and disseminate the innovation demands of large companies and also the way small ones can help to thicken the chains.
Director at Corporate Garage, a company specialized in accelerating innovation projects with startups. Entrepreneur with extensive experience in mobile, telecommunications and software enterprise, he founded three B2B software companies. He worked in the engineering and marketing departments at Siemens and Nippon Electric Company. He was co-founder and is the current President of the Council of Campinas Startups. Teraoka is also a member of the Council of Science, Technology and Innovation of Campinas City Hall, where he is involved in bills to the attraction of startups and training of the entrepreneurial ecosystem.